* Bachelorís degree preferred
* Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in medical/clinical or office work setting is required
* Must have a minimum of one (1) year patient recruitment experience
* The ability to comprehend and transition between numerous clinical trials at any given time.
* Able to identify the need to advertise for a particular patient population and help determine the appropriate type of advertisement for any given study.
* Must have a strong working knowledge of medical terminology and understand diagnoses as they relate to pharmaceuticals.
* Must be able accurately assist in projecting and forecasting patient enrollment numbers.
* The ability to strategize and problem solve to overcome enrollment obstacles.
* Understand the key factors that draw patients to clinical trials ó and use this information to chart a successful recruiting strategy.
* Utilize feasibility expertise, strategic site relationships and direct patient outreach capabilities.
* Be able to develop patient recruitment and retention strategies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
***Please respect our recruiting process and note that we ask for NO phone calls. If you are selected for a phone interview, you will be notified via e-mail. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of approved senders to ensure timely receipt of e-mail communications. Thank you for your interest in employment.